It is a satin faced taffeta gown with a sweetheart neckline, extensive embroidery around the entire bust line on the front and back and throughout the skirt, pickups on the skirt, and a lace up corset style back. It is a beautiful dress and photos do not do it justice. It has only been worn once by me at my wedding in September. This style has been discontinued and is no longer available. It was purchased at Elaine’s Bridal in Green Bay, Wisconsin and I have all of the tags and receipts to prove authenticity. The dress is a strapless style, but it also came with a set of matching spaghetti straps which I will include if you wanted to add them. It also came with a matching wrap which will also be included. I also purchased an A-line crinoline slip at David’s Bridal to wear underneath which is a size 22W and will be included as well. The fabric breathable dress bag that it came in when I purchased it will be included as well. First 2 photos are stock from Mori Lee because they show the details of the dress better than any photos I could take. Third photo is of the actual dress to show a close up of the embroidery.
- Alterations: The only alteration was the addition of a French under-bustle
- Preservation Method: I had it professionally dry cleaned immediately after the wedding, so it's clean and ready for a new bride to wear it. It is being stored on the hanger in the original breathable cotton bag that it came in from the store. There aren't any tears, holes, or stains anywhere on the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.