I finally decided to part with my Lazaro wedding dress. This dress is absolutly beautiful and flattering on the body. I hope that it will make someone feel as stunning as I did on my wedding day. The dress was used once for the ceremony indoors which was almost an hour long, then I switched to a traditional Chinese dress for the reception. Since my wedding in October 2013, I kept it in its original garment bag.
If you have any questions or would like to see more photos, please feel free to email me!
Price: $1800 or Best Offer
- Alterations: It has been altered at the waist and bust areas to fit a 34B and 25 waist. The sash is stitched onto the dress, however it can be easily removed.
- Preservation Method: It has not been cleaned so the underside of the dress is slightly dirty from the floor.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.