Ivory organza tufted bridal gown, sweetheart neckline, sheer jewel encrusted bodice with platinum silk satin ribbon at natural waist, tufted organza A-Line skirt, chapel train.
It is in excellent condition. No stains or tares. The sash you will receive with the dress is the original silk Lazaro sash pictured (minus the rhinestones). That was made for me by my mother in law. The sash is measured at over 60 inches and it made of high quality silk material, which I haven’t been able to find anywhere else.
The dress has a petticoat built in so no need to purchase one. The skirt is tufted organza, which pretty much looks like someone has torn each piece of organza by hand. It’s beautiful the way it flows in the wind and sunlight.
I had a french bustle put in by Margaret’s in La Jolla, CA, along with cups. The cups can be taken out, but they make it possible to go without a bra, so I’d recommend leaving them. Apart from that the dress is in original condition, and looks like it hasn’t been worn. In all, the bustle and cups and dry cleaning cost and veil is $1000. If you don’t want the veil I will take off $100.
Toni Federici Swan Veil. Ivory. Cost me $270.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 33
- Waist: 27
- Hips: n/a
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: Dress is hemmed to 5'5 and I've put had a french bustle securely put in by Margaret's of La Jolla, CA, as well as cups (which can easily be removed). No other alterations made. Total cost with dry cleaning (after wedding) $1000.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon, Organza, Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Glamorous, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: In garment bag for last 2 weeks.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.