I wore this beautiful Ivory organza dress for my wedding on September 2, 2012. The dress is in great condition and has been professionally cleaned since the wedding. The dress was worn only for a couple of hours. The bodice of the dress is sheer jewel encrusted with a platinum silk satin ribbon at the natural waist and trails in the back. This vintage dress has an A-Line skirt and a chapel train. It is very light in weight and has a bustle. I was able to dance the whole night without a problem. I continue to get compliments on this gorgeous dress. I wish I had a reason to wear it again!
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 30
- Hips: 39
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: For alterations, I only had the dress shortened and taken in on top a small amount. I also had cups sewn in and a bustle added.
- Color: Gray, Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Organza
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and boxed.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , OH
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.