Got married in a historic train station in Dallas (Union Station) and this vintage dress was perfect for it. It had high ceilings so the dress needed to be “big” and make a statement.
I live in a small apt and have no place to store it and let’s face it, IF I have a daughter and by the time she gets married, she’ll probably want to pick out her own dress. Plus, I would love if someone else could be able to enjoy the dress too, rather than lock it away in storage.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: Added lining, cups, hemmed and added a pickup in the front to make it more unique.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and professionally stored and boxed right after the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Dallas,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.