This is an Ivory embroidered net art deco bridal dress, curved neckline, crystal motif at empire bodice, silk organza ruffle tiered A-Line skirt, sweep train. Purchased in March of this year for an August wedding. I wore this beauty for approximately 7 hours with a pair of blue shoes for my “something blue”.
Thanks for looking!
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 0
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: It has been nipped in at bust side seams for a better fit for the size 2 bride, also at the knee to give it a bit more of a trumpet look as I am 5'2" and needed the shape. The hem has been left unaltered, and can virtually fit any height. There is one very small tear at the lower bustle area that has been professionally repaired that I myself have a hard time finding! See photos for details, and ask any and all questions. This dress is stunning!! I can't tell you how many compliments I received on it, it was most definitely memorable!! Serious inquiries only please, as this is a final sale.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Embellishment, Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous, Vintage
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned, will come in original bag purchased. Will also include a cleaning and preservation kit worth $140.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Rocky Hill , CT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.