I chose this gorgeous, vintage-inspired, ivory embroidered dress because of my love for Art Deco, “Great Gatsby” era fashion and design. It’s curved neckline, crystal motif at empire bodice, silk organza ruffled tiered A-Line skirt, and sweep train are so romantic and flattering. Great for so many types of venues. Purchased from Here Comes the Bride in San Diego. Unfortunately, with the delicate fabrick and all the pictures and dancing, there are a few tears on the back of the dress. The right seamstress could add lace or beading to fix. I will provide pictures of the tears vis email if interested.
- Alterations: Sewn in cups, Bustle, Top taken in to fit my bust, length altered.
- Preservation Method: Dress has been cleaned and stored in non-yellowing, breathable wedding dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: El Cajon, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.