Gorgeous vintage-inspired trumpet Lazaro gown from his 2011 collection. Intricate beadwork covering the entire top, luxe ivory satin on the bottom. Stunning ivory satin belt with beadwork- it really makes the dress. 3 loop flawless bustle accents the gown to perfection (created by a top Philadelphia seamstress). I had an overwhelming number of compliments about my dress. Throughout the night I had guests at the wedding in awe at how absolutely stunning this gown is. It is a jaw-dropping dress and literally took my breath away when I saw it on. It reminds me of old time Hollywood glam. I hope another lucky bride can be as happy with it as I was!!
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 33
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: I had a few alterations: hem, bustle added, straps tightened, bottom taken in slightly. I also had cups added to the bust which I will include with no extra charge (easily removable if not needed).
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Embellishment, Satin
- Neckline: Scoop
- Style: Belt/Sash, Glamorous, Modern, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Gown taken to Bella Cleaners 2 days after the wedding. Cleaned with appropriate solutions for material. Dress is as if it was never worn. I invested a little extra to have it preserved and sealed as well.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Sewell,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.