I fell in love with this dresses beaded details. It is breath taking. I was told that it was the most beautiful wedding dress they had ever seen. Has old and new elements it is an stunning gown.
Beautiful hand beaded Lazaro 3002 gown from Spain. Purchased brand new from Bridal Collection in the Denver Tech Center. I paid 4300 for the dress. Purchased in 2012.
Tag Size: 8 (street size 4-6)
Style: fit to flare, sweetheart neckline
Material:hand beaded and embroidered tulle
Height: 5’2″ wore 4 inch heels total 5’6″
Waist: 27 inches
hips: 26 inches
Bust: 32 b (wore inserts for the wedding) will fit a c cup.
clothing size: 26 pants size, size 4 dress size, size small shirt size.
I had the dress dry cleaned. 2nd pic show the dress bustled.
- Alterations: DRESS ALTERATIONS The only things I had altered from on this dress was the bust to make it smaller and the length. Had this done by a professional seamstress that specialized in wedding dress alterations.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.