This is the dress I was married in on June 4, 2011. I fell in love with it because of the feminine, creative and vintage-feel it had.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'6"
- Alterations: The alterations took the dress from a dress size 10 to a street size 4. My bra size is B34 and I fit into a women's 4. There are built in bra cups that I added, but can be removed if needed. Originally the dress had thin silk straps, I had these removed so I could wear it as a strapless sweetheart dress. The dress has a beautiful small train on it, the seamstress added a tiny button hidden in the layers for me to be able to bustle as needed. I also used a champagne sash with the dress. I will include this if requested for no cost.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Bohemian, Not white, Ruching, Ruffles, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Currently, it is safely wrapped and stored in my home.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Winston Salem, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.