I was in a desperate search for a short dress as I knew I was having a summer wedding, yet all I could find were strapless and shapeless reception dresses. I found this at a sample sale and it was the perfect shape… unfortunately it had a cathedral train, so it was off to alterations I went.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 38
- Waist: 32
- Hips: Open Aline
- Height with Shoes: Tea length
- Alterations: The major alterations occurred at the hemline as a cathedral train was traded in for a tea length hem. remnants of the fabric were used to create new back panels to accommodate my slightly larger bust yet smaller arms (the straps were far too long) and since we had the extra fabric we figured why not make it perfect.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Organza, Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Floral, Glamorous, Modern, Not white, Vintage
- Condition: Sample, Used
- Preservation Method: After the wedding and reception it was gently spot treated in a couple of places, luckily due to its short hem line and a very small wedding and reception it never got much dirt on it. It was then placed in a breathable garment bag with some cedar blocks and kept in a closet for these past few years.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , GA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.