I bought this dress for my wedding in 2008. It is bridal ivory satin with organza overlay on the skirt. It has pleating detail on the waist and hem with a chapel length train. The back is a zipper with decorative buttons. There is beautiful beading on the bottom of the skirt and over the train. I loved it because I wanted something very clean lined with just a bit of bling and this dress fit the bill. I was concerned about the long train, but it was beautiful during the ceremony and the bustle was perfect for the reception.
The dress was professionally cleaned and preserved following the wedding and has been in climate controlled setting since.
- Alterations: The dress was a bridal 8, but was altered to approximately a bridal size 6. At the time, I was 5'7" 140 lbs with measurements bust 34, waist 28, hips 40. I wore two inch heels.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned and preserved following the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Alexandria, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.