I love this dress! I bought it used, it was advertised from the original owner that she was 5’2 and wore 3 inch heels. I’m just under 5’7 and when I got it it the dress was in great shape, I totally loved it but it was 6 inches too short. I contacted BHLDN and you can buy extra material from them. I ended up buying this dress new from anthropology (which I will also be listing).
The back has a nude liner that matched my skin surprisingly well, you can easily wear a strapless bra. This dress is stretchy, but still form fitted. This dress runs large, could fit a size 4,6, and 8.
I also have the veil (pictured below) that I will be selling as well, contact me if interested.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 6
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: The previous owner advertised that the only alterations were to the length.
- Color: Ivory
- Material: Chiffon, Embellishment, Lace
- Neckline: Scalloped
- Style: Bohemian, Classic, Floral, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: springville, UT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.