I was looking for a dress that had a romantic, flowy feel because our wedding was at a hotel near the beach. I fell in love with this dress a couple of times…the first time I tried it on at Prevue in San Diego, I knew it was a front runner. I lived in LA, so when I went back to visit San Diego and brought my mom, grandma, sisters and best friend, I knew they would tell me the truth about the dress. As soon as they saw the dress, it was a consensus that they loved it. Including my grandma who is a perfectionist had nothing but positive things to say about the dress! It is made of organza.
- Alterations: The back of the dress is a corset so it is flexible and adjustable. Alterations were made to include a bustle because of the train of the dress. It was convenient for the reception for dancing!
- Preservation Method: Dry Cleaned and boxed up since 2011.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Temple City, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.