Gorgeous Pronovias (Atelier Diagonal) bridal gown from the 2010 collection. This off-white taffeta gown features a subtle sweetheart neckline, asymmetrical ruching, and just the right number of lace & crystal accents on the bust and skirt. A line of small buttons runs up the back covering the zipper. The asymmetry of the front continues around to the back of the gown and flows nicely into the chapel length train. French bustle loops and ties are the only alteration made to the original gown. This dress was incredibly fun to wear and felt perfect even in the July heat (the taffeta is so light compared to satin)! Worn only once for the ceremony and reception – no tears or stains.
Additional photos and measurement specifics gladly available upon request.
- Alterations: French bustle ties and loops. No adjustments made to dress size (2).
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and preserved immediately after the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Middleton, WI
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.