The dress # above is not the exact dress that I bought, but it’s the closest one I can find on the website. I tried on so many dresses and fell in love with this one. It is surprisingly comfortable. I loved the full skirt on this dress! It was so fun to dance in and moved beautifully. I loved the heavier lace – I felt like it went really well with my outdoor wedding and it shows up so nicely in photos. I worried that a more delicate lace would disappear in the photos. With the straps, you don’t have to worry about the dress falling down all night! I also got a million compliments on the low back!
- Alterations: My dress fits a size 4-6. I had the bust altered to fit cups that looked more natural than the ones that came with the dress. I am about a 34B, but the lace was never altered and stretches nicely to accommodate larger or smaller bust sizes. The tulle skirt has been hemmed - I am about 5'8 and wore 1 1/2" heels under my dress. Also, I took some of the oomph out of the original skirt. This could easily be added back in if you wanted a fuller skirt. The dress does not come with the sash.
- Preservation Method: My dress was dry cleaned immediately after my wedding, but it has not been preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Kansas City, MO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.