UNBELIEVEABLE VALUE! I cut OVER HALF THE RETAIL PRICE! Paid $5500 selling for $2250!
Signature couture dress by Ysa Makino and Stephen Yearick (Style 2666). This gown has incredible Swarovski crystals and beading on the entire bodice. The ruffle and ostrich feather panels on the skirt are like nothing you have ever seen!
If you want more pictures please let me know. I did not end up going through with the marriage so I want someone to enjoy it as I wish I could have.
This dress is made of luxurious fabrics with exquisite hand embroidery and is truly a work of art which highlights the meticulous detail infused to craft each creation to evoke a true sense of femininity and style. Absolutely unique and stunning! It’s a size 8 (fits true to size).
Trust me, everyone will gasp when they see you in this dress! I special ordered it in white rather than ivory which made the “bling” pop even more! Truly a WOW factor dress.
- Alterations: No alternations necessary, however, I did add boning in the bodice because of the heaviness of the beading so there would be no "slipping" during the wedding/reception.
- Preservation Method: This dress was professionally cleaned (not preserved) and looks brand new. Any crystals that seemed to be loose were secured. I wanted to make sure it looks perfect for someone else's special day!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Wichita, KS
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.