I purchased this dress straight off the delivery truck at Bridal Warehouse USA in Louisville, KY. I was the first and only person to try this dress on. It fit like a glove and I purchased it right away! This version is the ivory/cafe/silver color combination. It is extremely lightweight and hangs beautifully. I also have a trumpet-shape petticoat/underskirt for it.
My wedding day had beautiful weather (i.e. no rain or mud). The dress is in perfect shape and ready to be worn!
- Alterations: No size alterations were done to this dress. A bustle was added to the back to lift up the train. This can be easily removed if you would like it to be.
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry-cleaned right away and stored in a nice, breathable garment bag. It has been hanging since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Lexington, KY
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.