I am selling my beautiful strapless, ivory-colored, all-over lace wedding gown by Allure Romance, #2600 from the Spring 2013 collection. I loved the dress when I saw it in a bridal magazine. Once I tried it on at Trudy’s in Campbell, CA, I fell in love with it.
As soon as I chose the belt and veil to match, I cried and cried because I knew I had found the most beautiful vintage dress that would go with my elegant wedding. I wore a veil that has pearls sewn into it and I felt like a Spanish princess.
- Alterations: It has a built in corset and sewn in bra cups so you don't have to worry about anything falling out. I had my seamstress alter the neckline from a slight scoop so it now has a peekaboo sweetheart neckline, which looks amazing with the lace detail. I had a gorgeous and very pricey Giverny vanilla bean colored satin belt with real freshwater pearls tacked to the dress; this way the belt can be removed and worn again with a different outfit. It is a beautiful belt and made the dress go from wow to WOW. It is a size 12 wedding dress, but it was altered to fit me. My clothing size is 6/8. My measurements when I bought it were: Bust 38.5, Waist 29.5, Hips 40.5, and I'm 5'4" and wore 3" heels. It has a bustle, but I just let it out for the wedding photos so you could see the detail. For an extra $450, I also had my seamstress sew the loop and closure buttons on, so the dress lay flat against my back so it fit like a glove and didn't gape, making it look much more polished. Before that alteration, the loop and closure buttons were fake. The closures were to the side of the zipper and it did not look as good as it does now. This is a beautiful, elegant gown that will make you feel like the most gorgeous bride in the world.
- Preservation Method: It was dry cleaned and it is hanging in its original garment bag. One of the buttons on the back came off (but I have it), and one of the buttons has a pinkish stain. However, since there are 30 buttons that run the entire length of the gown, there should be no problem using a replacement button from the dress to fix the stained one.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Seaside, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.