I wanted a a very bridal glamour without going over-the-top, while still being able to dance well in a light-weight but long dress. This is the first dress I liked and knew it was the one the moment I saw it on me!
I wore it for no more than 5.5 hours. Besides the first dance with my husband and with my father, I only made time to dance to one other song! So, no sweat!
I was so busy that I only ate three little snacks at the wedding. So no food stains!
“Original price” is BEFORE the tax and other costs were added.
More info at:
- Alterations: We added easily-removable tulle straps to raise the neckline on me. I'm 5'9" and get the height from my waist. I lost some weight after ordering the size, so the neckline sank too low for me. I loved the final fit!
- Preservation Method: It hangs in the closet in its original garment bag. I bought the dress in July 2013 and wore it in September.
- Terms of Sale: Other
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Pleasant Hill, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.