My wedding dress was bought at The White Dress in Wichita, KS. I absolutely love it, I just don’t have enough attachment to it, to store it in my house. I want someone else to love it and look beautiful on their wedding day as well! It is a beautiful Allure lace dress with buttons all the way down the train and a corset back. There is a sash that is optional to wear with the dress. I tied the sash in a pretty knot and the ends went all the way down my train as well. I love the bottom of the dress, how it has a scalloped-like edge as seen in one of the pictures. The only visible wear on this dress would be the fabric underneath the train, wear it lays on the floor. The bustle is very simple with this dress, all you do is bring one of the bottoms up to a loop that is hidden and it makes a beautiful fan out of the dress. Please contact me if you would like more details or more pictures!
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed about 1/2 inch, and darts were put in, in the bust.
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry-cleaned following the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: McPherson, KS
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.