This was the perfect dress for me, a red headed, fair skinned, athletic body. My wedding was classy and elegant but filled with family and friends having a great time. My husband and I were working on the road and not able to spend a lot of time planning the wedding. I had two days to find a dress, order it and find someone to alter. I walked into a small boutique in Michigan, tried this dress on second, fell in love, tried on more and ultimately came back to this dress. It was slimming, comfortable, had a built in bra and made me look like I had a small waist and some curves. The dress is a champagne, strapless dress with a mermaid silhouette. The best part about the dress was that it was a modern style with an elegant flare through the beading and lace plus I could order it in a Champagne color. I wore it at the reception with a French bustle so their are hooks on the train for this. On my wedding day, I felt beautiful, comfortable and was able to dance the night away. I received so many compliments on the dress!!!
- Alterations: The dress is a wedding dress size 12. The alterations that were done were just on the top portion to take in the waist and back a bit. No more than an 1 inch was taken in on either side.
- Preservation Method: After the wedding, the dress was cleaned and preserved professionally. After the cleaner, the cleaners placed it in their preservation box, where it has lived since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Windermere, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.