This dress was purchased in April 2012 for my August wedding and has been worn for a total of about 10 hours (during alterations & on the wedding day itself). It is the Diamond White colour from Allure.
It has a chapel-length train (about 4 or 5 feet long) and was not overly-heavy or hot in the late-August weather. It also has pockets, which I was able to store my vows and cell-phone in throughout the day.
I am 5 feet, 5 inches tall and wore shoes that had about a 1-inch heel.
I’m also planning on including just shy of 2 yards of extra satin that I purchased with the dress for further alterations.
If you live in the Edmonton area, you would be welcome to meet up with me and try the dress on before purchasing.
I will take any reasonable offer under consideration!
- Label Size: 28
- Street Size: 18
- Bust: 53.5 inches (when purchased)
- Waist: 46.5 inches (when purchased)
- Hips: 59.5 inches
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: - taken in by a couple of inches in the bust and waist - straps added to hide a bra - the straps should be able to be removed fairly easily from what I can tell of how they were sewn in - shortened by 1-2 inches in the front - well-hidden bustle point and loop
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress has been kept in its garment bag at my mother's smoke-free home in North Edmonton since my wedding day. There is a small dog in the home who is rarely in the room where the dress is kept.There are a couple small spots on the skirt of the dress, but I have a Groupon and plan to have it professionally dry-cleaned before passing it on to its new owner.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Edmonton,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.