I bought this dress at Bridal Warehouse in Evansville, IN. It was a huge hit at my wedding with everyone telling me it was the most beautiful dress they had ever seen. Some even liked it better than their daughter/in-law’s. The ceremony and reception were indoors. Some pictures taken outside, being said there is some dirt residue on the underside of the train that can be easily removed. It comes with a shawl that was never used.
- Alterations: The only alterations were very slight on the bust and the hem. I am 5'6" and wore flats but kept my hem a little long. I also am , what some would call blessed, in the bust region so there is plenty of room to take in.
- Preservation Method: Before and since the wedding the dress has been stored in the original plastic bag in a closed closet away from animals. It also comes from a smoke free home and smoke free wedding/reception.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Evansville, IN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.