This dress is SO COMFORTABLE! We got married on a scalding hot humid day and I was the only one who wasn’t pouring sweat in my light, airy, and comfy wedding gown. I loved that it’s two separate pieces, the charmeuse slip and the lace overlay with keyhole back. The style and capsleeves were traditional and modest enough for me, but the keyhole adds a little sexy side that I could still wear in front of my grandma!
An elegant gown in all-over lace. This slim, fitted gown features a beautiful neckline with contoured straps that continue to a keyhole back. This gown is a two-piece with a charmeuse slip. Included: The dress shop gave me 2 extra buttons and some matching thread in case of emergency, but of course I didn’t need it.
- Alterations: This dress has ZERO alterations, but it does have a bustle professionally added. I was lucky that it fit me like a glove, right off the rack. The dress and slip have attachments for bustling if you want, but the button are so small and discreet that I wore it most of the night without the bustle. The dress was comfortable for dancing, running on the beach, all our photos, and I kept it on the entire night without once feeling uncomfortable or too hot. (See the beach picture for what it looks like bustled.)
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned, but not preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.