Wore the dress for two hours for our catholic wedding ceremony. My husband is indian so everyone changed into saris for the Hindu ceremony. After that I had other costumes so really this dress is barely worn! Theres a sash included but I didn’t wear it. I loved the chapel train the back. Beautiful lace over satin slip…elegant vintage style!
- Alterations: Hemmed to fit my 5'2" height. The front hem just skimmed the floor with my heels.
- Preservation Method: I was it cleaned and preserved and it has a nice box.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Scranton, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.