I bought the dress in the Spring of 2013 for my June 2013 wedding. I bought it from the Alfred Angelo Bridal Salon in Huntington Beach, CA for the full asking price. I did have to get it altered in the hips a bit as I am bit busty on top and it was loose around the waist. It did not need to be shortened- I am 5″3 and I wore 3 inch heels and it was the perfect length. I got so many compliments on this dress! The lace is gorgeous, the rouching in the front is very flattering, and the corset back made it easy to adjust to the tightness I wanted. The detail on the sweetheart neckline was just enough so I didn’t have to even wear a necklace. As much as I loved this dress and don’t want to part with it, I would love someone else to use it and shine on their day, rather than it staying in my closet for 30 years! Email me and I will gladly send you more pictures :)
- Alterations: No damage, it was drycleaned right away, as I said earlier- it was taken in at the waist and hips.
- Preservation Method: It was drycleaned and placed in it's original dress hanger/alfred angelo zip up bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Long Beach, CA
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.