Please note that the stock images are white, but the gown is ivory/pale gold. The color is shown best in the photo with the crystals/beading.
Make me an offer! :)
I’m the girl with too many dresses. My fiance is less than pleased that I have more than one wedding gown, so I need to get this thing out of the house! The fabric is a rich duchess satin in a gentle gold, buttery tone (not a dull ivory at all). I love the beading at the waist, it adds a bit of sparkle without being overly dramatic. I love the little buttons that cascade all the way down the gown. I love the ruching, I love the POCKETS! Yes, ladies, this gown has beautifully hidden pockets… the perfect place for nervous hands, a hankie, or, well, anything. The gown can be worn without the petticoats for an A-line look.
I’m also including the petticoat, free of charge.
Why should you buy my gown? Well, you won’t have to wait for the designer to make it! It took more than 17 weeks to receive the gown.
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I am asking to receive payment via PayPal. Make me an offer!
- Label Size: 18
- Street Size: 12
- Bust: 44
- Waist: 36
- Hips: 48
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: I have not altered the dress at all. The measurements provided are per the factory.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Ruching, Vintage
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress is brand new, with the tags still attached. It arrived from the manufacturer on 7/17/2014 (today).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Houston, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.