I bought this beautiful Alfred Angelo gown at Amanda’s Bridal in Colorado. It has never been worn and still has the tags on it. It is a size 6 and the color is Ivory. It has never been altered in any way as my wedding is still 7 months away. There is absolutely nothing wrong with dress I just ended up changing my mind so I would love to sell this dress ASAP! It has a zipper back with button details. It has a chapel length train. The material is a really pretty satin. It is a very flattering dress. It comes in the garment bag that I got it in. It is all ready to go to its new owner. Note: the belt in the photos does not come with the dress, it was something I was going to add to it but didn’t. Thanks for looking! Any questions please ask!
- Alterations: No alterations.
- Preservation Method: It is still hanging in the garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Thornton, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.