My husband I and I got married on May 3, 2013 in an outdoor pavilion, but then had our reception inside. It does not have any grass stains and has been professionally cleaned since our wedding. It is in our closet in our extra bedroom and is in wonderful condition! I am a busty bride and this dress was wonderful because it actually held me up (and in). The corset was a definite plus because I lost 20 lbs from the time it came to our door and the day of our wedding, however at both weights the dress fit gorgeous! I am a street size 10/12 depending on if I’m buying jeans, dresses, etc. and the label size of this dress is a 14.
One of the reasons I love this dress is because it is so easy to move in, I never felt like I was carrying around 10 lbs of fluff! When I tried it on in the store they had be wear a petty coat, which you can add if you like a fuller skirt. PLEASE feel free to ask any questions if you have them =)
- Label Size: 14
- Street Size: 12
- Bust: 34/36 DD
- Height with Shoes: 5'6''/5'7''
- Alterations: I am 5'3" without my heels on so I had the dress shortened by 3 inches. The length was absolutely perfect with heels on =) We also added the bustle, which is VERY easy..it's almost like a shoelace tie.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Organza
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Corset, Glamorous, Not white, Ruffles
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: Other
- Location: Round Rock, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.