This gorgeous gown has only been worn once and remains in a like-new condition. I bought this gown in January 2013 for my wedding in August 2013. I wore it at our ceremony and reception. The gown is considered “ivory”, although it does not have a yellow undertone. The dress seen in the pictures is the same shade as my dress. I love the crystal beading, embroidered lace, and rhinestones on this gown; it is traditional yet modern. The A-line cut, satin waist-band, organza and satin flower accent, low-cut back, and chapel train are very flattering and elegant. The spaghetti straps can be removed for a strapless look. This gown was incredibly light and comfortable, even on a hot day in August. It was easy to dance in. I received many compliments about this dress and could not have been happier with my decision. This dress’s lone use brought tons of happy memories, laughter, and love; my only hope is that this dress can bring someone else tons of joy and happiness once again.
- Alterations: There are no rips, tears, or damage to this gown. The dress was brought up at the waist to shorten the hemline to a 5'8" height. The dress was taken in at the ribcage and waist. However, the alterations did not involve cutting or removing any material, so the dress can be let out to its original form if needed. Additions to the gown include a bustle, bra inserts, and silk buttons to the back as an accent; all of which can be removed if desired.
- Preservation Method: Hand washed and cleaned. Stored in a breathable garment bag to protect the gown. Garment bag included with purchase of this gown. Contact me for additional pictures and information.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Iowa City, IA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.