Bought from a nice boutique in New Jersey. It is beautiful, extremely unique, sexy, elegant, and light. The layers are amazing, and lovely contrast of a strapless lace bodice with a satin band at the waist detailed with a beaded appliqu, with the skirt – a line tiered organza fabric over satin. It is in great condition, the little handle on the zipper broke, I never bothered to get it fixed because it didn’t make any difference in wearing the dress, I just attached a metal solution to the zipper. However, is a very cheap and easy fix. Didn’t bother me at all. Worn in August, selling cheap because needs to be dry cleaned and I haven’t found the time.
- Alterations: I got the bust taken in not even a full inch. Just a little pinch because I have a small bust, can easily be taken in or out. Added a bustle.
- Preservation Method: Just worn in August. Have kept it in plastic in open area sense.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Aston, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.