Glamorous and flattering silk and silk taffeta Oscar de la Renta wedding gown with gorgeous strapless sweetheart neckline, ruched bodice, and tiered skirt/train of lightweight silk taffeta that float as you walk down the aisle. Fits like a dream, very lightweight and flattering.
Easy on/off with simple zippers. This dress is in near perfect condition with no perceptible wear/tear; it was only worn for my ceremony and photos so I did not spend much time in it. I did not dance or eat/drink in it. I changed into another dress immediately after my ceremony. If you go over it with a fine tooth comb, however, you will detect a few tiny frays in the fabric in the inner bodice area (not outer) and a few tiny, very light scuffs on the bottom ruffles that are not noticeable while wearing.
I hope another bride has the opportunity to enjoy this dream Oscar de la Renta couture bridal gown as much as I did!
- Alterations: This dress was originally a size 8 (a very small size 8) and tailored to fit my petite 5'2", 110 lb. frame with 3.5" heels. Professionally altered by a well-known French couture seamstress in Los Angeles, the supportive inner bodice has had breast pads added (I am a 32C although there is room for more!) and the dress also has a fabulously designed and easy to use bustle. My weight was 113 during alterations and 108 on my wedding day and the dress fit fabulously throughout the entire weight range.
- Preservation Method: It was professionally cleaned, pressed, and packaged within weeks of my wedding and has not been removed from the bag since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Venice, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.