This beautiful lace and tulle gown was one of the first dresses I tried on and it ended up being the perfect dress! I love it so much because it is very elegant, yet fun! The gown is made of satin with beaded lace overlay on the bodice, a ruched satin sash, and three layers of soft tulle overlaying the full skirt. I ordered both the dress and sash in white and was very happy with the look. It was worn at my morning wedding and reception for only about 7 hrs total.
Here is the webpage for more info: http://www.alfredangelo.com/Collections/Bridal-Collection/2243
- Alterations: This dress was ordered in a size 6 and has had several slight alterations. My seamstress took in the waist to be approximately a size 4, the front of the dress was shortened/hemmed slightly (I'm 5'6" and wore 2" heels), and the seamstress also added a little extra lace in the front neckline since I didn't want so much cleavage exposed! It was very delicately done and blends right in to look as if it was always there. Finally, there was an identical small satin button added to the back of the dress, just below the first one to make the keyhole closure extra secure. It looks super cute and isn't out of place at all. The only damage noted after the wedding was a small snag in the tulle in the lower portion of the skirt in the back of the dress. This has been carefully repaired and because the tulle is so full and plentiful is easily hidden in the folds of the skirt. Please feel free to email me with any questions and I'm happy to send additional pictures as well!
- Preservation Method: This gown has been carefully stored and hung in a breathable wedding dress garment bag. It has only been spot cleaned by hand and is in excellent condition. The garment bag is yours to keep with the purchase of the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Orillia, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.