I’m selling my tea-length tulle wedding dress with custom, beaded lace 3/4 sleeves. This was my “reception” dress at my July 2013 wedding and secretly, I loved it so much more than my big sparkly “ceremony” gown! The hubs and I choreographed a pretty involved routine for our first dance and I needed something that I could bust a move in, without fear of any “wardrobe malfunctions” (hence, the lace sleeves). It was light to wear, easy to move in, and I felt both fun & elegant at the same time. Seriously, I would not be selling this dress if I thought I’d ever have the remotest excuse to wear it again ;)
- Alterations: The dress is size 16W but I had it taken in, so it's likely closer to a 14. I worked with a professional dress designer and seamstress to create the sleeves (they can easily be removed without damaging the dress). Overall, the dress is in excellent condition and is still being sold by Alfred Angelo: http://www.alfredangelo.com/Collections/Alfred-Angelo-Wedding-Dresses/2212T/?pg=1
- Preservation Method: Stored in garment bag in closet since wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Castro Valley, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.