I loved wearing this beautiful, flattering lace dress on my wedding day.
The label size is 14, but it was altered down to about size 6:
- Alterations: Professional alterations were made to bring this dress down from a size 14 to a size 6. The day before my wedding when I tried the dress on again, I realized I had lost more weight. I had to sew up the lining myself a cm or two in the waist to make it a bit tighter so it would still sit at the right height against my bust. So there are visible stitches on the inside of the dress - lining only - where I performed the emergency sewing job. The lace is very beautiful and delicate, so I was super-careful not the touch the dress part - only the lining was tightened on the inside, so the lace dress hangs exactly the same as it did before (like the pictures!).
- Preservation Method: Professionally drycleaned. Stored in a heavy plastic zippered bag, hanging in a closet.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.