This dress saved my wedding! Everyone thought I paid top dollar for it, and no one guessed that I was able to stay within my $700 budget! I immediately loved the way I felt in the dress. I felt comfortable but I still felt like a star. I could walk, dance (and boy did I dance!), sit. I even managed to pee with only 2 people having to hold it up! I love the jeweled detail that runs along the bust and down the back. I wanted a dress that made me sparkle without being overbearing, and that’s what I got! Every jewel is still in place, and despite lots of dancing at my wedding, there isn’t a single rip or streak on it. The dress held up very well! There are NO stains, rips, missing pieces, etc. The dress is in mint condition thanks to the fact that I never went outside on my wedding day. I keep meaning to preserve it but money is really tight and I’d rather the dress live to see another day than sit in my closet collecting dust. I am happy to email more pictures upon request!
Here is the designer’s page for the dress. The model doesn’t do the dress any justice, so I included pictures from my wedding for this ad:
Strapless gown with cascading lace meeting the soufle’ draping over the hips.Asymmetrically appliquéd lace onto the skirt with corset tie back and chapel length train
This dress is IVORY
- Alterations: I had a bustle put in, and some length taken off the dress. I'm 5'5 and I wore a 2-inch heel, so it was tailored for that height, but I imagine someone as tall as 5'8 would be fine.
- Preservation Method: No dry cleaning or preservation was done. After my wedding day I put the dress back in the bag and kept it in my closet. No yellowing or dulling has happened. The dress looks exactly the way it did on my wedding day!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Weston, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.