My dress is beautiful and figure flattering for all body types! The corset back is very forgiving and puts every body part in it’s proper place (no Spanx/slimming undergarments needed), while the ruching hides areas of concern. I had a sunset rooftop ceremony and the beading and jeweled details along the neckline sparkled perfectly. I received many compliments on the fit and silhouette of the dress. And my husband told me I looked amazing. This is a beautiful dress, and if I had to do it over again I would definitely pick this dress.
WEBSITE DESCRIPTION-taffeta, rhinestones, pearls, crystal beading, & sequins. Optional modesty piece. Chapel train with lace-up back.
- Alterations: HEM-I'm 5'4" barefoot and wore 3 inch heels, and my dress did not require a hem PANEL-the back panel was moved over slightly STRAPS-the straps were shortened a little bit to ensure they fit correctly BUSTLE-a 14 point french bustle was sewn on, and is still in place (second pic is of dress bustled) BRA CUPS-bra cups were purchased and sewn in to the dress, and they are still in place
- Preservation Method: Has not been dry cleaned or preserved. The dress has remained in the original cloth garment bag in a smoke-free pet-free house.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.