This is a beautiful white dress that I bought just a week ago. I loved it until two days later when I was with a friend and found a dress I loved just as much and it needed no alterations where this one would need to be made smaller to fit me. I’m a size 0 and though this dress does not have a tag with the size it is a size 2. It has a beautiful long train. Long sleeves that are wonderful for a fall or winter wedding and its a beautifully modest dress.
Bust: 32 Waist: 23.5 Hips 35.5
These pictures are pictures I got off the internet of the same dress. If you want I will be happy to put the dress on and find someone to take a few pictures. I just need someones help.
- Alterations: I bought this dress from a lady who has a little shop in my parents town, she sells new and used dresses. She doesn't have the best method of keeping track where she got each dress and doesn't have a system for writing down what has been altered. She says that she doesn't believe that there have been any alterations and I cannot see any either though I am not an expert. It is in perfect condition and doesn't look used at all. The train is not dirty nor are there any sweat marks anywhere on the dress. No stains of any type. It is worth all of the original price, but I only ask what I put out for it.
- Preservation Method: The dress is pure white and in excellent condition. If it has been worn, it has been cleaned. There are some wrinkles though and will need them professionally removed. Because I bought it at a shop on display, it is not boxed, but it does come with a clear plastic hang-up bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.