I bought this dress brand new from Alfred Angelo in Austin, TX. I tried on about 7 dresses and found this one to be perfect for my body shape and size. I fell in love with the pockets and the low back. The beading around the waist is beautiful and I liked the extra support in the bust area (like an additional “bra” closure in the back). I really did feel like a princess for the day.
- Alterations: The dress fit me perfectly off the shelf except for the length. To compare, I am 5'4" about 145 lbs, athletic build, 36C bust, and normally wear size 6 jeans, 8 dress. I had it shortened to where I could wear 4-5" heels. Everywhere else fit me perfectly. I also had a bustle added. Very conspicuous buttons and loops hidden under the bow in the back.
- Preservation Method: Right now, the dress is hung in my closet in the garment bag. I have not done anything with it since May 2012. I tried to get it dry cleaned and long story, short, it did not get cleaned. There is no damage to the dress (stains, holes, rips, etc) but there is some dust marks on the very bottom of the train from when it was drug walking down the aisle (indoor wedding).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Killeen, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.