Dress was purchased at Taylor’s Bridal in Elmira for wedding date November 2011. I was originally going to keep the dress, however am looking to move in the near future and the less packing to do, the better!
- Alterations: Alterations were made to the hem of the dress (I'm 5'7 and wore flats on my wedding day), taken in at the ribcage/waist area (my original measurements for sizing the dress were bust: 37 in, waist: 29.5 in, hips: 41) and a bustle was added (five simple pickups/ribbons that tie together underneath the dress). The dress was not sold to me with the bow that is sometimes pictured attached to the back of the dress. Dress comes with thin spaghetti straps that can be attached if wanted. After being cleaned, dress has faint dirt lines on inside hem of dress train. No other noticeable markings or damages.
- Preservation Method: Dress was professionally dry cleaned after the wedding (have the original receipt). Dress has been stored in a breathable gown storage bag in a smoke free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Waterloo, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.