This dress was so figure flattering; I felt like a runway model walking down the aisle. I received so many extravagant compliments; people thought I spent a fortune on this it. It was perfect for the reception because the taffetta is lightweight; compared to similar dresses I tried with satin ruffling that were so heavy. I was never uncomfortable sitting or dancing. My husband loved the sweetheart neckline, and the beading and gems brought enough attention to the bodice without detracting from the mermaid fitting and gorgeous layers of tiny ruffles.
- Alterations: No damage ; An addition of a high quality bustle was added consisting of buttons which kept the dress very secure. Alterations were a hem to fit 5'6" height
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and stored in original garment bag
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Blackwood, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.