I couldn’t find a dress until I saw this one. It was everything I was looking for without even knowing what I wanted. Beaded lace appliqus sewn on tulle over Silky Satin. The bateau front neckline is built up with cap sleeves for sheer coverage. The sheer beaded lace continues to a low “V” tank back. At first, it wasn’t even the style that I was searching for, but when I saw it in the window….I literally fell in love lol. I never thought I would cry….but I did. I wore it to my reception and slow danced the night away. I LOVED this dress. It was a mixture of sexy, elegance and class. I wanted a sleeveless dress, but this dress gave me that look and I felt covered. It was PERFECT! My husband even loved it….although he loved me in it more. This dress just made me feel like a princess and a sexy woman at the same time!
- Alterations: The dress was altered to fit me. I am a size 6 on the top, but the dress is still a size 8 in the hips and below. My seamstress also included breast cups which was the best idea since the dress is low in the back. During the dancing at the reception, I stepped on the tulle and ripped it a bit. It can be torn off or easily sewn back together.
- Preservation Method: It has been sitting in the original bag, hanging in the closet. I haven't preserved it yet, but it can be.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Birmingham, AL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.