“A strapless, slim A-line gown with a corset back has a beaded neckline and a shirred, draped cross band bodice with scattered clusters of beads throughout the skirt and chapel length train.” The dress was purchased at an outlet in my town. I wore it only for the wedding and reception. I love the detail and bead work in the front. Also, it is a corset so it fits a variety of sizes and makes your waist look tiny.!
- Alterations: This dress has cups sewn in and has been hemmed in fit a girl about 5'5" wearing flats. It also has the bustle already sewn in. There is a small snag in the front. It is only noticeable if you know that it is there and can't be seen in pictures.
- Preservation Method: This dress has not yet been cleaned and has been hanging in a protective bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Lincoln, NE
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.