I purchased this dress at Absolute Bridal in January 2013. I love this dress, but as newly weds, we need money. Its a beautiful ivory lace dress with bead accents, sweetheart top, corset back and a short train. I bought the dress for $1350 but, the corset back was an extra $100. It was worn last month for a short time during the ceremony and reception. This dress has no defects, just slightly dirty on the bottom of the dress from being an outdoor ceremony. Nothing a little dry cleaning cant fit. Feel free to call or e-mail me for more pictures or with any questions you may have! (the first picture is one I got off the internet for a better idea of how the dress looks on)
- Alterations: No alterations were done to this dress, besides the corset back.
- Preservation Method: It has been hanging in the bag which it was purchased in, has not been cleaned as of yet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Midland, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.