I bought this dress at a little boutique in central Washington called Bella Sera’s. It wasn’t what I pictured when I thought about my wedding day but as soon as I tried it on I fell in love! It fit like a glove and was so flattering! I never thought that a mermaid style would look good on my body type (wide hips, small bust) but it made me look very proportionate and curvy! This dress was a huge success at my wedding, I was told many times it was the most stunning wedding dress they had seen. The train was long and gorgeous for the ceremony and then bustled very nicely for dancing at the reception. It was fabulously photogenic in any pose! The first photo has been submitted to Seattle Brides Magazine.
One of my favorite details is the delicate lace beads going all the way down the back. It looks like it is all buttoned up but there is actually a hidden zipper underneath!
- Alterations: This dress was let out in the hips slightly but is otherwise original, including the length. I am 5'4" and wore flat sandals and it was slightly long on the grass.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been cleaned and preserved with the company that works with David's Bridal. It is sealed in plastic and has a lifetime guarantee against yellowing. I've included a picture of it preserved in the box. It is packed very well so it will be worry free shipping when the time comes.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Leavenworth, WA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.