This dress is brand new with tags still on it. I found the dress shortly after I got engaged and loved it! It was the perfect balance of what I was looking for, fitted through my waist down to my hips with a full organza skirt. The beaded bodice is very intricate and sparkles beautifully. I am selling it because when I first got engaged I had a different venue in mind, the other day I was shopping for shoes in a bridal store and a dress caught my eye, I decided to try it on for fun and when I came out my heart dropped. This was the dress I was supposed to wear, but my dilemma I had already purchased the Casablanca dress. Anyway they wouldn’t let me out of the deposit. So please help me to sell it!
Buyer will be responsible for shipping fees. Website not allowing me to change my profile.
- Alterations: The only alteration that has been made was that we added 39' of train to the back of the dress :) Its B-E-A-UTIFUL! Buyer will be responsible for shipping fees. Website not allowing me to change my profile.
- Preservation Method: Hasn't been worn, hasn't been taken out of the bag for more than five minutes. Buyer will be responsible for shipping fees. Website not allowing me to change my profile.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Winter Park, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.