I bought this dress at Ana’s Bridal in Lake Oswego and wore it to my July 2013 wedding in Newport, OR. Its gorgeous champagne organza is delicately draped and extremely flattering. The back has custom satin buttons (but don’t worry, it zips!), and the skirt has lush pickups that create a gorgeous wave-like pattern that make you look like a gorgeous siren emerging from the surf.
A couple of the pickups in the back came undone while I danced the night away, but take it to Ana (or your seamstress of choice) and she can fix it right up. She did the original alterations and is fast and gifted.
If you have any questions, please be in touch! This dress made me feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day, and I know it will make you feel that way too!
- Alterations: Dress altered to fit my measurements (5'6 in heels, 39 inch waist, 47.5 hips) and to feature a gorgeous, easy to use bustle.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Lake Oswego, OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.