This is a beautiful dress that I wore in my June 2012 wedding. The dress has beading and embroidered lace sewn onto netting over a satin lining. There is an organza band accenting the sweetheart neckline. The dress has a short train, which has an American bustle held up by three small, clear buttons. The dress also features a zippered slit on the side of the dress, which is not noticeable when zipped. (I thought I would never unzip the dress, but found unzipping it a bit during the reception allowed for easier dancing.)
The dress was beautiful and I felt like it was very comfortable. I fell in love with it for the sweetheart neckline, the lower v-cut in the back, fit through the body of the dress, and the lace detail. I’m only selling because I would be sad to see this dress sit in a closet for years, when someone else could enjoy it for their wedding.
Please contact me for more photos, or if you’d like to see the dress in person.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 25.5
- Hips: 27
- Height with Shoes: 5'9-10
- Alterations: The dress was altered slightly to fit my measurements (see sizing). The bust has cups sewn in (easily removable). The hem was also taken in slightly - but not by more than an inch from the original length.
There are a few broken/missing beads at the bottom of the dress, but you would not notice unless you examined the dress extremely closely.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace, Organza, Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally dry cleaned. No tears, no stains.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.