I’m selling my wedding dress – worn once. It has been hanging in its dress cover since then. It will need to be professionally cleaned and some very minor cosmetic repairs. It’s absolutely gorgeous fabric and was so comfortable to wear all night.
The dress is the ivory Casablanca style 2018 and is a size 8. It’s pretty true to size and would fit a size 6-8. I did not have to wear any kind of bra with it as the cups were built in. There’s still room to take it in plenty in the bust area if need be, but this was perfect for someone with a full bust.
I’m attaching stock images of the dress as well as a couple from the wedding day and a some of the dress in its current condition. It’s so gorgeous and I’d love someone who really needs it to have it. I can e-mail you any pictures you want of the dress – just ask! I’d be happy to give you my veil as well, if you need it. It matches the dress in a soft ivory.
- Alterations: I bought the dress brand new at Bella Rose Bridal for $925 and added a french bustle for an additional $200. Total value of the dress was $1125 and I'm selling it for $300 since you will need to make minor repairs and have it cleaned.
- Preservation Method: This dress has not been cleaned but has been stored in the original dress cover it came in. It needs to be professionally cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.